Dimensions and margins
30x40cm diamond painting white border 3cm, inner painting size 24x34cm
About Frame:No Frame, After you complete required for adhesion to the local buy Frame Canvas Package: Roll up , Avoid Creases
THESE DOLLS ARE SO PRETTY AND COLORFUL
WHAT IS DIAMOND PAINTING??
Diamond Painting can be described as a blend of cross stitch and paint by numbers. Instead of using thread or paint, you affix acrylic "diamonds" (referred to as "drills" in the kits) to the printed canvas.
EACH DIAMOND PAINTING KIT CONTAINS:
· Pre-printed canvas with design chart (with pre-applied adhesive)
· Colored Diamonds/drills in separate bags (labeled)
· Diamond/drill applicator pen
· Tray (For Diamond/drill color you are working on)
· Wax/glue (used to pick up the diamonds)
· Frame NOT included
1. Open the parcel and take out all diamonds.
2. Adhere a little glue to the top of the pen.
3. Find the corresponded diamonds using check-list embroidered on the side of canvas.
4. Lift diamonds with drill pen.
5. Put diamonds onto correct place marked on canvas.
6. Press the finished part,make sure it is strongly attached.
7. Roll up the finished painting and face out the front par.
The end. After finishing,you can use suitable frame to frame and hang on the wall.